PASC UK is keen to ensure that quality agents’ best interests are also served by the lobbying and support activities undertaken. Most holiday let owners are both best served and well served by great agents. Only a minority are truly equipped to drive high levels of direct bookings. These agent’s are a vital part of the wider sector that is termed self-catering. Agents that join PASC UK are able to share much of the information provided with their owners. Papers such as Electric Vehicle Charging papers, Current for 2021 Cookie and Privacy policies, whether or not ICO registration is necessary and many more can be freely shared with your owners. These documents will shortly be behind the Members only section of the website.
We want to work with as many agents as possible, particularly in respect of the forthcoming consultation on statutory registration and are planning on having some private Agent only webinars to discuss the implications of this consultation.
- Member Telephone Support
- Prompt Member email support
- Weekly Member newsletter with up to date information on everything a self-catering business needs to know
- Free Membership to Buying Club for agency, with discounts from Screwfix, B&Q etc.
- Access to Member only content including reports, surveys and white papers
- Access to Member only special offers from our trade partners, can be passed onto your owners.
- Access to Member only reports
- Free Use of legal documents, such as Privacy Policies and Cookie Policies
- Free Webinar access for both agency staff and owners
Membership Fees For Agency Members:
- Less than 50 properties under Management £300 no VAT
- 51 – 200 Units under Management £400 no VAT
- 201 – 500 Units under Management £500 no VAT
- 501 – 1000 Units under Management £600 no VAT
- 1000 + Units under Management £750 no VAT
Please fill in the form below to apply to Join PASC UK. We will get back to you promptly. An invoice will be provided for you to make payment. We look forward to welcoming you to PASC UK.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our enquiry form.