PASC UK is keen to ensure that quality agents’ best interests are also served by the lobbying and support activities undertaken. Most holiday let owners are both best served and well served by great agents. Only a minority are truly equipped to drive high levels of direct bookings. These agent’s are a vital part of the wider sector that is termed self-catering. Agents that join PASC UK are able to share much of the information provided with their owners. Papers such as Electric Vehicle Charging papers and whether or not ICO registration is necessary and many more can be freely shared with your owners. These documents are be behind the Members only section of the website.
We want to work with as many agents as possible, particularly in respect of the forthcoming consultation on Statutory Registration and regularly hold PASC UK Agency only meetings to discuss the implications of this consultation, plus much more.
- Agency Member Telephone Support
- Prompt Agency Member email support
- Weekly Member newsletter with up to date information on everything a self-catering business needs to know
- Free Agency Membership to Buying Club for agency staff, with discounts from Screwfix, B&Q etc.
- Access to Member only content including reports, surveys and white papers
- Free Use of legal documents, such as the commissioned paper on possible changes to FHL
Membership Fees For Agency Members:
- Less than 50 properties under Management £300 no VAT
- 51 – 200 Units under Management £400 no VAT
- 201 – 500 Units under Management £500 no VAT
- 501 – 1000 Units under Management £600 no VAT
- 1000 + Units under Management £750 no VAT
Please select the correct membership option below and follow the sign up process. If you need any assistance, please contact us through the enquiry form.