Joining PASC UK will give the professional self-caterer access to all that is happening including the taxation and regulatory landscape in which we work. A professional team will be lobbying on your behalf to try and achieve a fairer balance of this taxation and regulation for the professional self-catering sector. We have PR and lobbying partners to assist us in carrying out this role. To perform consistently and persistently we need to raise funds, which is what the Membership subscriptions are for. The primary role and activity will be to lobby on the list of priorities explained under the lobbying tab. Should these priorities change, either by requests from Members or by a change in Government policy we will let all the Members know immediately.
- Member Telephone Support
- Prompt Member email support
- Weekly Member newsletter with up to date information on everything a self-catering business needs to know
- Free Membership to Buying Club, with discounts from Screwfix, B&Q, etc.
- Access to Member-only content including reports, surveys and white papers
- Access to Member-only special offers from our trade partners
- Access to Member-only reports, such as how to reduce your Business Rates
- Free Use of legal documents, such as Privacy Policies and Cookie Policies
- Free Webinars
To join PASC UK, please complete the subscription form below. We will then confirm your subscription and send you an invoice for your records.